Posted Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:19:00 GMT by
hello,
I wish to ad a label (and make positionning for bolt)
cheers
Posted Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:56:30 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

In order to add a new label for a bolt in a detail drawing use the function " Insert Label"  located on the submenu : "Labels & Dimensions".

Best Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu
Posted Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:10:26 GMT by M Pavlov
i've got the same problem (in AST 2010).Cannot manually add label to holes or bolts on the GA (or any other) drawing. Error reads "The label was not created because the annotation content would have been empty.", Although worked fine in AST2009.
Posted Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:56:25 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA

Hello,

Set the following default : "Additional label considering the function" to value = 0.

Best Regards,

Dumitru Berteanu.

Posted Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:18:53 GMT by Nigel Bowley Nigel Bowley

Thanks

Dumitru I had the same problem as Pavlov.

Posted Fri, 01 Oct 2010 22:21:28 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer
Dumitru,

Can Advance Steel create field bolt on shop drawings matching to attached drawing?
See the location & information set on sides of beam.

Regards,
Greg Daneshvar

Posted Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:17:43 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

Any bolts can be added on shop drawings, and they will appear in BoM lists if the list is configured to display this type of elements. Please provide us with an example (model and drawing) in order to adivce further in how to configure AS to get the expected result.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.