Posted Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:14:07 GMT by Cruz Bonilla. CJB Detailing LLC Owner
I have a project in which I have to move the stair to a different location. The problem is, it won't let me move it from its current location. So for now since my deadline is tomorrow, I am fixing the stair components for approval. Is there a way to relocate the stair in a model or do we have to redetail it?Thanks,Cruz
Posted Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:17:51 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor
Hello Cruz,If you switch the representation of your model to 2D, you should see a white box around your stair, not the grey box. by using a move command, you can select this white box and move it else where. By using the grip point of this box, you can also adjust the Rise the Run and the width.Regards,
Posted Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:21:01 GMT by Cruz Bonilla. CJB Detailing LLC Owner
Thank you. That was so simple I didn't even try that. I was grabbing the gray box, windowing the stair and grabbing the stair itself, but never thought about the white box. Thanks again, that helped.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.