Posted Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:18:39 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner

In the stand-alone CAD platform, when I zoom in on an object (beams, lines, grip points.....pretty much everything) begins to jump around the closer I zoom in. Even the UCS and the grip points become distorted and out of shape (see attached pic). Would this be my graphics card? or a display driver within Advance CAD? Is there a way to correct this?

Attachment: Display Issue.PNG

Posted Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:08:40 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Brooks,

Thank you to advise us about this issue, We will repport it to our developpement team. I will need couple of information from you. Could you please provide us which version of Advance you use and which built are you using. To know the built version, you can use the command "about" it should provide you the built number.

Regards,

Posted Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:51:03 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner

This issue was encountered on AS 2014 Build 9118

Posted Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:22:32 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Brooks,

By upgrading to version 2015 Should help you with this graphical representation issue.

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.