Posted Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:06:45 GMT by Vincent BURNETTER Lapeyre Stair guy
Is there a location to edit what goes into a manual label? Besides editing each one individually?

For instance when I place a label right now it has two tokens (section name) and (part mark)
I only want it to say part mark. I DO NOT want to have to delete the (section name) token over and over again. It seems easy enough but I cant find a location where to permanently edit this.

ps I am still using as 2011 for a few more weeks.

Posted Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:07:05 GMT by James Kirk

We would like to know the answer to this too, so frustrating deleting parts of the token over and over again. Half the time all I need is the Item Number

Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:33:55 GMT by Vincent BURNETTER Lapeyre Stair guy
Hello James, I have a solution to this. Thanks to tech support and a lot of digging by myself and my colleague.
this is for manual labeling only
  First thing you wanna do is click "INSERT LABEL' then at the bottom of the screen you will see some options, type C for change label.
Now in this box you can edit all the labels you want under the  USER folder.
Now the important part. In order to use your new labels you must RIGHT CLICK on the USER folder and click set as current profile.  So this is what worked for me and you will only have to edit the labels one time then NEVER do it again.  You may have to re click the user folder and set as current profile from time to time but I'm not 100% on that.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.