1. You will need to call your Graitec support agent and have them email you a zip file of the A307 bolt.
2. Once you receive the zip file, save it to an appropriate location and extract it. You will see the format.
3. Open your Advance Steel Management Tools (ASMT).
4. Select the Bolts category. After selecting the expansion arrow to the right, select the A307 from the list. You need to import the bolt.
Note: The A307.mdb database complements the ASTM 307 database and is added in the ASTM 307 database.
5. Select the icon at the upper left "Import bolts" icon.
6. Navigate to where the A307 bolt was extracted select it and hit Apply.
Select the Defaults Category then hit Load settings in Advance.
8. Go back in the model and Select Update defaults from the Home tab Settings panel.