Posted Sat, 18 Jul 2015 00:16:24 GMT by Russ Parker
When making a manual section cut in the detail drawing the part labeling text is 3/16". We use 1/8". Where in the Management Tool or Drawing Style Manager is the setting that controls the text height for the section cuts so that it will be 1/8"?thank you
Posted Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:57:00 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor
Hello Russ,You can modify the label strategy and make sure all labels are using the proper height, or by accessing the Drawing style that been use for the section and isolate which exact labels is causing this issue.Regards,
Posted Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:04:00 GMT by Russ Parker
Olivier,I have looked through the drawing style that is used for the section cut and I can't find anything that shows the text height. There are so many places to look I may have missed it, so maybe you could narrow down the options of where to look and that would help me find the setting for the text height.Thank you,
Posted Sat, 25 Jul 2015 00:25:47 GMT by Russ Parker
Specifically I'm looking for "Exact Mp VHS" which is listed as the labeling strategy for the manual section cut. I don't know where that resides in the Drawing Style Manager.
Posted Tue, 28 Jul 2015 02:58:55 GMT by Tommy Moussis Graitec USA Inc.
Hello Russ,In the object presentation of the view you want to modify in your drawings style you'll find the column "labeling". this category links a label to a model object in you drawing style. However, in order to modify it, you have to locate it in the "Label Strategies" category of the drawing styles manager.I've Attached two images to help visually.Best Regards,

Attachment: labels strategies_0.rar

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.