Posted Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:41:21 GMT by
I have a situation where after creating the assembly drawings, some of the single parts were renumbered. Now it is telling me that all of the drawing files are up to date but the single part marks in the assembly drawings don't match the single part drawings or the model part numbers. How do I get it to update the assembly drawing part marks?
Posted Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:27:03 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Barlow,

This can be cause by different situation: by re-numbering your model you choose a different numbering method that previously, or you used the method with "drawing number" and you mode detail from one sheet to another and it can be other issue as well. For this one, I will suggest you to contact us at the technical support by phone. If you are not sure of how to reach us you can contact your sales representative.

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.