Posted Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:53:40 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner
Like me, if any of you work with 2 monitors and like to have you palettes on 1 screen and your ACAD/Advance on the other, you may find yourself re-positioning your palettes every time you start up because the palettes return to a default location. The palettes are located depending on where your primary monitor is. If you make your primary monitor the one on your left hand, then the palettes will stay where you put them.
Posted Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:54:19 GMT by Tommy Moussis Graitec USA Inc.
Hello William,The advance Steel palettes are coordinate based and these coordinates can be modifies through your registry editor to make the palettes appear on your other screen.See attached file. Best Regards, Tommy

Attachment: Advance Steel Palettes.png

Posted Fri, 12 Feb 2016 02:00:42 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner
Tommy,Thanks for the response, I tried to reply to your email, but it came back rejected. I found changing the coordinates wouldn't allow the palettes to move to the left and off the primary monitor onto the secondary without them going back to the primary monitor at the next startup. When I switch the primary monitor to the left, I can then put the palettes wherever I want and they stay there.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.