Posted Fri, 05 Feb 2016 01:52:41 GMT by Cruz Bonilla. CJB Detailing LLC Owner
I have a question. When I create a kss file. There is a sheet number that is shown before the part number. Is there a way to create a kss file and have it remove the sheet number or not include it as part of the kss file. I am attaching a sample. As you can see the first number 709 is the sheet number but the drawing number is B701. Thanks, Cruz

Attachment: KSS SAMPLE.pdf

Posted Mon, 08 Feb 2016 20:20:01 GMT by Tommy Moussis Graitec USA Inc.
Hello Cruz, your KISS outputs can be modified through your GTCMapping2016 access database.you can find it at this location C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Advance\Data. Unfortunately, it seems that the page number can not be removed and is hard coded with the output.However, when using the numbering method "with drawing number", your drawing number will be the same as your assembly number which avoids the issue of having to remove the drawing number from you KISS output because it does not match. Best regards, Tommy Moussis

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.