Posted Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:37:01 GMT by Russ Parker

Does Advance Steel 2014 include any wire mesh? If not, can it be added to the database? And if it can be added to the database are there instructions that explain how to do that?

Thank you.

Posted Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:26:37 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Parker,

Yes it is possible to add Wire mesh as grating. We have a nicely detailed FAQ about this:

http://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=536&Language=EN&Name=How+is+a+new+grating+created%3F

Regards,

Posted Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:44:54 GMT by Russ Parker

I am not able to add wire mesh in the 2014 GAM when following the directions you provided. The "copy with database" option does not appear. There are no options when right clicking one of the items already in the database. Is there some thing else I need to do to make this work?

Posted Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:17:27 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Parker,

To create new lines from the Table editor, you can copy an existing one using the Ctrl+C command and the Ctrl+V command to copy and paste an existing line.

If you need further assitance, please do not hesitate to communicate with support.

Regards,

Posted Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:12:20 GMT by Russ Parker

The Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V options do not work in the 2014 GAM. And, if I am not able to copy the table withe data I will not be able to add the wire mesh parameters to the database and have it available in the program. Do you have instructions for the 2014 version of GAM? Has anyone tried to do this with the 2014 version?

Thank you for your help. I look forward to your answer.

Posted Tue, 01 Jul 2014 15:30:39 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Parker,

As my previous post, I suggest you to communicate with us on support. A table can be copied over from Microsoft Access. If you do not possess a valid Microsoft Access, It will be suitable for you to communicate with your local support team.

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.