Posted Sun, 05 Feb 2012 02:25:03 GMT by CLINT STRAIN Structural Design Services, P.C. President

It is after hours for Tech Support so can anyone help me with the following regarding Joint Check For Design?

1. How can I change the default design code from LRFD to ASD?

2. How can I change the check to automatic?

3. The project requires connections for 65% allowable uniform load.  How can I change the default from 50% to 65%?

Thank you.

Posted Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:16:06 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor
Following the questions order:

1. you can change the design code from LRFD to ASD in the connection dialog box, under the "Settings" button, from the "Joint design" options.
2.into the "Joint design" option you should see a check box (in front of "Automatic checking") where you can check the automatic verification.
3. you can change the uniform load of any beams or columns by double clicking on them under the design effort options.

If you need more details or anything else, don't forget than you can also send emails to your local support team.

Best regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.