Posted Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:59:55 GMT by Willow Hoadley Atlantic Equipment Installers, Inc

Is there a way to create or model embed angles for concrete trenches and pits?  I see a couple macros for embed and bearing plates but I dont see anything for embed angles.  Also, how do I create openings or modify concrete slabs/foundations?

Posted Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:35:09 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Patrick,

For the opening it is an easy one, you can use any plate feature to create opening in the concrete. For the embed angle, we would like to have a sketch of what you want to accomplish. YOu can reply to this post and attach a file or you can contact us at support. If you refer to our embed plate, you can create a custom connection for what you are looking for.

Regards,

Posted Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:26:04 GMT by Willow Hoadley Atlantic Equipment Installers, Inc

This is the detail in question. As you see the engineer is calling for an angle with a stop bar on the top and strap anchors on the underside. I was able to use the plate feature on the slab and was also able to use element contour for the profile of the angle as well. 

Posted Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:57:20 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Patrick,

The image did not transfer. At the bottom of the reply window, you should have a link: "Attach file"

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.