Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:26:30 GMT by
Hi,

Good afternoon! I am Noel Parnada from Hi-Store in Four Marks, Alton. I am using Advance Steel 2012 Professional with AutoCAD 2012 platform. Can you please help me regarding my AS ribbon? You know if click the AS Modelling tab, then go to Switch Ribbon, the two icons Cross-section and switch bolts, holes..., those icons is not showing a change. Same thing happening if I go to AS Documents tab, then Part marks ribbon, the toggle icon is not showing a change when I clicked. Without showing any changes, then it wouldn't hard for me to know if I apply the changes in my work project. I checked and asked my colleagues here because all of their Advance Steel system changes icon except my one, but they do not know how to tweak it. Please help. Thank you.

Noel
Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:52:37 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Please run a cui reload on the AutoCAD platform used for Advance Steel :
- start AutoCAD alone.
- open CUI dialog (by typing CUI).
- reset the cui by right-clicking on the ACAD personalization in the tree-view part of the dialog (top-left corner) and select : Reset ACAD.CUIX. Then, press Apply and then OK for the settings to be taken into consideration.
- go to AutoCAD options dialog (right click on the workspace and choose : options, then go to the tab : "Files" and check if in the first category  are any paths leading to a graitec folder - if there are, remove them).
- switch the workspace to any of them to perform a workspace reset.
If the problem still reproduces, please reinstall the ribbon files related to this ribbon. Those files can be found in : C:\ProgramData\Graitec\Advance Steel\2012\Steel\Support\Toolbars\2009 and they are called AstAdvanceMenu2012. Just rename them all (put a underscore in front of the file name), and then run an Advance Steel 2012 repair to replace those files with fresh ones.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.