Posted Sat, 02 May 2015 00:20:54 GMT by Clifford Cole Midwest Design And Drafting Llc Owner
I have not been able to find a way to increase the weld symbol text size. It needs to be twice the size it is in order for the fractions to be seen. If the whole weld symbol were two time the normal size that would work too.
Posted Sat, 02 May 2015 01:17:58 GMT by Clifford Cole Midwest Design And Drafting Llc Owner
I forgot to mention that the weld symbol size text question is for Advance Steel 2016. The procedure may be the same for AS2015.1 but I don't know how to change the weld symbol text size there either. Thanks.
Posted Mon, 04 May 2015 23:06:01 GMT by
Hi M Cole, By using the drawing style manager, default and entering the word "weld" in the filter you will be able to access the different parameters allowing you to make those modifications.Under Drawing General and drawing presentation you will then have access to all the desired settings.In the attached file you can see some default settings for bigger weld symbols and text...It is the same procedure with 2015.1 and 2016 versions.Let us know thru technical support if you need further instructions.Regards
Posted Mon, 04 May 2015 23:08:50 GMT by
Here is attached file.

Attachment: weld settings_0.docx

Posted Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:44:41 GMT by Thomas CARLSEN Finance
We found this to be the solution:http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/advance-steel/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Advance-Steel-How-to-change-the-size-of-the-weld-symbol-and-the-text-in-AS-2016.html

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.