Posted Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:12:56 GMT by Phillip Mitchell Hitt
On my BOM on the detail dwg's, I have created a custom BOM template that works almost just like I need it to. I need the weights to compensate for the material being Galvanized. I attempted to use the "variable" and "sum" tokens to see if I could just have the template calculate the Galv. weight. I have had no luck with this. Thanks in advance!
Posted Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:24:25 GMT by Phillip Mitchell Hitt
Also, I have attempted but been unsuccessful, is it possible to have multiple tokens in one cell? If this is possible I would like to know how. Thanks again.
Posted Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:58:25 GMT by Phillip Mitchell Hitt
I had a typo on my original post, "variable" should be "formula". I tried using the "formula" token on my BOM and, I haven't been able to get it to do what I need as of yet.
Posted Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:45:39 GMT by Adam Beeler Pinnacle Metal Products BIM Manager
I do not have a solution this issue, but wanted to say I would also like a solution to this problem. Being able to calculate cell values like in an Excel spreadsheet would be an excellent feature.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.