Posted Tue, 01 Oct 2013 13:17:46 GMT by Marko Radulovic

How to add additional bolt grade to a specific bolt standard ? Foe example when I choose bolt type 7990 there are only 4.6 and 5.6 grade and I want to have 8.8 grade also.

Regards

Posted Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:45:41 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA

Adding a new grade to an existing bolt can be done with GAM Bolt Editor.

More information about how this tool is used can be found in the following FAQ : http://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=997&Language=EN&Name=How+do+you+create+a+bolt+in+the+Graitec+Advance+Manager%3F

To add a new grade, you will need to add the grade, and then reconfigure the bolt to it while using the existing valeus from the 4.6 / 5.6 grades. Currently GAM Bolt editor doesn't allow to duplicate an existing grade, diameter, and just modify one parameter, so the new grade will be seen as a "new" bolt configuration, requering you to make the necessary settings to it.

Posted Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:25:26 GMT by Marko Radulovic

Thanks for this tip. I was thinking that there is some way to just duplicate and change grade but this will help also.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.