Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 02:06:12 GMT by
Being that I have not completed the training yet. Does anybody out there have a clear step by step guide on how to change the logo from Graitec to a company logo. I have tried to follow the audio version with no luck. Got to the stage of being able to explode the templates, but how do you link everything back together again.
Posted Tue, 01 Oct 2013 06:02:51 GMT by Sorin Bularca Graitec ROMANIA

Hi 

You can find a step by step guide on this FAQ: http://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=726&Language=EN&Name=How+is+a+detail+drawing+header+modified%3F

This video explains how to change the page header for a prototype file: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7BSu8ogBQg

Regards,

Sorin Bularca

Posted Wed, 02 Oct 2013 00:16:00 GMT by

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for your help. I would really like to say that everything worked fine and I was able to create a drawing that carries the company logo. The truth is that I could not get anything to work. I tried following the first link about typing BEDIT. My computer did not recognize this command. I move on to the next link with the lady from the UK giving the how to change headers. I could not find the Block Editor and attsync was not recognized by my computer. I do believe that the lesson was given in V11. How do you find the block editor in V14? It looks like there has been some changes from V11 to V14 that has put this tutorial out of date. I put it down to something that I must be doing wrong. I have the training cause coming up soon, So I hope it will all be made clear for me. Thanks again for taking the time to help.

Regards Clark

Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:53:39 GMT by Alwyn Jones D Hughes Welding & Fabrication Ltd Draftsman

Clark,

Did you manage to find a solution to your problem?

Having the same issue, followed various guides (user manuals, you tube webinar and FAQ's) but as you found these commands dont seem to work in 2014.

I have tried to change the logo and address in both "prototypes" and "frames" directories but nothing happens, just

default back to "Graitec"

Did notice that these have an "external refrence" applied to them (c:\users\Aleck...... and c:\users\teresa......) ????????

Surley it cant be that difficult - other companies do it.

Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 23:04:33 GMT by

Hi Alwyn,

Yep, got it to work. I have sent you an email that explains the steps. I have also attached the email in case anyone else has the same problem.

Attachment: [file not found]

Posted Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:26:23 GMT by Alick O'May Peter Mitchell and Sons draftman

hello clark gregory 

i cant download that file u attached (Tittle_Block_Change.msg) could u email the instructions to petermitchelao@gmail.com

thanks

Posted Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:36:47 GMT by

If you email support@graitec.co.uk I will send you an FAQ. There is an easy way to change the logo without having to explode blocks etc.

Regards

Nial

Advance Steel Support

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.