Posted Mon, 26 Sep 2022 13:57:48 GMT by Curt Reiter Toledo Engineering Co., Inc.
In the Power Pack Stair macro. When making the Landing cover flush or below the top of the stringer. Is there a way to put a gap between the stringer and bar grating(landing cover)? We normally make our bar grating(landing cover) a 1/4" from touching the stringer.
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 11:01:43 GMT by Mick Allitt C and N Fabrications Ltd. DRAUGHTSMAN
If you have the gap for treads as well you can set a gap here.<br> &nbsp;
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 11:03:19 GMT by Mick Allitt C and N Fabrications Ltd. DRAUGHTSMAN
Screenshot.
Posted Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:23:15 GMT by Curt Reiter Toledo Engineering Co., Inc.
Sorry I don't see anything in you screenshot. I don't know why I would want a gap at the stair treads. I put a 1/4 gap at the landing so the there are no fit issues after stairs are bolted together. I can put a gap using the standard stair macro. I was just hoping there is a way to do that with Power Pack macro. I guess I can always add it after the stair are made. I have attached a screenshot of what I am looking to do.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.