Posted Fri, 08 Jun 2012 20:53:42 GMT by
Hi,

How can I make the axis label locate in the upper side of the view? see picture..

I need to create another grid?

All the best.

Attachment: axis grid.jpg

Posted Thu, 14 Jun 2012 23:01:02 GMT by
Hi,

no one can help me with this??

Regards
Posted Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:55:21 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

To obtain the grid in a specific place on an overview drawing, you need to move the grid object inside the model to that location, or create a copy of it at each level where the grid is required.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 01:53:06 GMT by
Dear Mr. Berteanu,

Thanks for the answer, I tried that (see picture) but the brid labels are still in the botton of the view.

Do I have to change something in the Advance Manager or in the Drawing Style Manager??

Best Regards

Attachment: Grid.jpg

Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:57:33 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

The grid symbol representation on overview drawings will always create the grid symbol on the bottom of the view, and this behavior can't be modified through a drawing or default modification. Moving the grid will help you if you need to create a level overview, where the section of the model where the grid is present doesn't fit inside the detailing model box.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu
Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:33:21 GMT by
Thanks for the info.

Regards
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:35:17 GMT by Kim Smith

Please advise if the 2D Grid Axis Dialogue can be improved for the next realease and provide a log number.

The Grids should able be on the Top as well as Bottom, Refer initial posts

Extract from previous help request below.

"Do you know if this has been addressed in 2013, seems a bit limited to put it mildly.

Double clicking on the 2D Grid options gives some really odd results. Text dissappears etc."

I find the dialogue box very limited.

I really hope that "this is a future improvement request" means that the Grids can be be usefully manipulated.

Kim  Smith

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.