Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:00:29 GMT by DENNIS STILLER

The last couple times I tried to post something, the login window popped up after selecting submit. I had to login AGAIN but all text was gone. Very annoying!

I believe that's a problem with this website. Please get this fixed.

Thanks

Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:08:31 GMT by Ionel DRAGU Graitec RO
Hi Ms. Stiller

I'm afraid the session expiration time cannot be changed by us - it's a general web server setting specified by the provider. We will inquiry with them if this can be increased.
In the same time, after login, you could go Back in your browser, find the forum page with the info filled and post again. It happened to me several times and it worked.

Best regards
Ionel DRAGU
Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:26:52 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer
I have the same problem. This morning I replied to a question regarding updating .mbd files from 2012 to 2013 & don't see my reply in forum.

Regards,
Greg Daneshvar
Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:32:10 GMT by

Hello,

The provider hosting our website has made some upgrades last night (European night) and this has caused some problems (confirmed by the provider). In the morning the site has even been down for some minutes.

This might be the reason of your issue Greg and we appologize for that.

FYI,
Best regards / Manuel LIEDOT (Chief Product Officer)

Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:36:26 GMT by DENNIS STILLER

For people using explorer 8 or 9, going Back doesn't work. The comments box will show up empty. If you take your time to think through your post or write a longer post, make sure to copy (ctrl+C) your text. That way you don't have to retype everything in case you have to login again.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.