Posted Fri, 02 Aug 2013 13:47:37 GMT by Edmond Muho Edmond Muho

When i choose dynamic reinforcement the menus of the windows doesnt show text...I need an example for capacity design....how can i choose transverse reinforcement for columns? Thank you!

Attachment: 8-2-2013 2-45-41 PM.jpg

Posted Fri, 02 Aug 2013 15:45:54 GMT by Victor Seiculescu Graitec Roumanie SRL

Unfortunately, an example referring to capacity design method is not available yet.

Regarding the missing text from the menus … this issue can occur because of the incompatibility between the database drivers (the one installed by Advance and the one installed by MS Office) – see the notice regarding MS Office running on 64-bit Operating Systems from the minimal system requirements: http://www.graitec.com/en/advance_installation.asp

Choosing the transverse reinforcement for columns is not possible in Advance Design 2013. This functionality will be available in Advance Design 2014.

Regards.

Posted Fri, 02 Aug 2013 20:36:09 GMT by Edmond Muho Edmond Muho

thank you for the fast replay! I installed database driver for 64-bit  (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255 ) but the problem remain..i also unistalled the office.. but still the text is missing from the menu (only on those regarding dynamic reinforcement on the Advance Design). How to fix the problem. Thank you

Posted Fri, 02 Aug 2013 20:47:17 GMT by Edmond Muho Edmond Muho

This is a photo of ODBC drivers on my win8 64 system

Attachment: 8-2-2013 9-46-46 PM_0.jpg

Posted Mon, 05 Aug 2013 14:36:26 GMT by Victor Seiculescu Graitec Roumanie SRL

Thank you for detailed information.

This issue will be solved in the next version. Anyway, the buttons functionality is not affected. See the text corresponding to buttons in the attached image.

Regards

Attachment: buttons.zip

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.