HOW TO ADD A NEW 1/4"and 3/8" BOLT DIAMETER TO THE A307 BOLT TYPE
You are using a Type 1 Tread type and you notice the 3/8” or 1/4” bolt diameter does not exist for the A307bolt type.
The 3/8” bolts will not be there by default because it is a Mechanical bolt. The link provided will have a zip A307 file to implement into your database.
1. Once you receive the zip file, save it to an appropriate location possibly your desktop.
2. Extract the zip file. You will see the format.
3. Open your Advance Steel Management Tools (ASMT). Select the Bolts category.
4. You will see the Bolt, Nut, and Washer categories. Select the Bolt category then the flyout arrow adjacent to the text.
SELECT THE IMPORT BOLT ICON IN THE UPPER LEFT OF THE FIRST WINDOW.
5. select the A307 from the list. Now, you will need to import the bolt. Select the icon at the upper left “Import bolts” icon.
6. Navigate to where the A307 bolt was extracted and select the A307.mdb file format.
7. Select the Open button in the lower right corner. You will be navigated back to the Advance Steel Management tools.
8. Hit Apply button in the ASTM lower right corner of the window.
9. Select the Defaults Category
10. Navigate to the last icon and select the Load settings in Advance icon.
11. Go back in the model and Select Update defaults. from the Home tab Settings panel.
Now the diameter is added to the database!
See link below for .mdb file.