NOTE: Always make a backup of the prototypes folder before you customize.
Note that although the block has the same name in all the prototypes, it is not actually the same block. An ASDETPROTO-Assembly-ANSI-B prototype will have a different HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER than an ASDETPROTO-Single- ANSI-B
Prototype and an ASDETPROTO- ANSI-B prototype. See figures below.
1. Select the Output tab and select Edit Prototypes icon on the Document Manager panel.
2. Select the prototype you wish to modify. For this example, ASDETPROTO-Assembly-Ansi-B will be used.
3. Select the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER right click and select the Block editor from the list.
How to add an image or logo to the prototype HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER
If you want Advance Steel to complete the value of an attribute with intelligent text, such as the Project data completed when creating a new Project file, you must use an attribute from the list of recognized tokens.
We will embed a logo rather than link the logo to the file. By default, the image is actually linked into the file if using the Attach tool. This means that the image must always be accessible by the file, and cannot be moved, deleted, etc., otherwise you end up with a line of text where the image is located. If you embed the image or logo, it doesn't matter what happens to the original. The HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER, (title block) carries the image with it indefinitely.
4. Open the Block Editor.
The HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER is displayed where you can customize tokens etc.
5. Select the Open file icon on the quick access toolbar.
6. Navigate to the image or logo you want to insert in the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER.
7. Select the logo or image and choose Copy from the contextual menu.
8. Paste it into the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER.
9. Close the block editor when finished. You will be prompted to save to HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER.
10. Select "Save the changes to HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER." After you save it type ATTSYNC in the command line.
11. Now we need to sync the changes that were made.
12. After you save it type ATTSYNC in the command line.
13. You will be prompted to select the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER. Select it.
After selecting the HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER You will then be prompted to select Yes or No. Select Yes to complete the attribute synchronization.
15. The attribute synchronization is now complete.