Autodesk has released a Hotfix for Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 which is available through Autodesk Application Manager.
In order to download and install the hotfix, the following steps should be applied:
- Start Application Manager, in case it is not started.
- If already running check the Notification Area Icons and double click on it.
- In the new window select Update Software. The Application Manager will start to check for updates for all Autodesk software installed.
- All the updates found on Autodesk server will be displayed in the Application Manager
- Select the update available for Autodesk Advance Steel 2016
- Select Install and wait until the installation wizard appears. The manager will download the hotfix in a temporary location. Then follow the steps from the wizard to complete the installation.
Note: If Autodesk Application Manager is set to start automatically, the update verification is done automatically and the user will be notified by a pop-up window in the notification area.
- All the issues fixed in this hotfix are available through the Application Manager.
Note: Once the Hotfix is installed, it will no longer be available through Application Manager.
Important: If Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 is not installed, the hotfix will not be available through Application Manager.