The original version of Advance Concrete 2010 was designed to install on a computer that has AutoCAD® 2007, 2008, 2009 and / or 2010.
If only AutoCAD® 2011 is installed, the Advance Concrete 2010 setup does not recognize the AutoCAD® platform and will not allow the installation.
However, GRAITEC has released Service Pack 3 (SP3) that allows Advance Concrete 2010 to work properly on AutoCAD® 2011.
The only problem to overcome with the installation is if AutoCAD® 2011 is the only platform available.
Perform the following steps:
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive.
- Copy the entire "Advance" folder from the Advance Concrete 2010 DVD to this temporary directory.
- Replace the "Setup.exe", "Setup32.exe" and "Setup64.exe" files by the ones in the "Setup_2011" ZIP file.
- Start the installation by double clicking on the new version of the "setup.exe" file. Then proceed normally with the installation.
- At the end of the installation, you can delete the temporary folder on your hard drive.
Click here to download the "Setup_2011" ZIP file.