Depending on the graphics card and AutoCAD settings some customers experience problems with shaded / rendered display (Visual Style).
1. Check for graphic card driver update.
1. Start the _3DCONFIG command:.
2. Click Check for Updates.
3. Follow the instructions found on the Autodesk website.
If the results are still not good go to the next step.
2. Reset to recommended values.
1. On the "Adaptive Degradation and Performance Tuning" dialog box click Manual Tune.
2. Click Reset to recommended values.
If the results are still not good, disable the Hardware acceleration. Now the display should be correct in all situations but slower then before.