Using settings from "Graitec Advance Manager", you can change the output name to reflect the required project and phase data and other available tokens.
This can be of use if you have several projects going to the same supplier with same NC file name reference for each different project.
With the settings from "Graitec Advance Manager" it is possible to have the project number (Contract Number) included in the NC file Name when it is created. It is also possible for this to be included within the Hard Stamping (Powder Marking) of the part number on the component being produced.
Please try the following:
2) Select that Option and you will see the dialog change to show the Value currently available. The current default is set just to show the part number of the component, either the single or Main part depending upon the NC settings options set within Advance Steel ( files can be run for either single or main parts). It is possible to add additional tokens to this Value and in this instance we can add "%PROJECT_NO". This corresponds to the Project number set in Project settings button under the Advance Steel tools ribbon tab, panel Settings.
Project setting information – Project Number
Settings from "Graitec Advance Manager"
- using the "Load Settings in Advance" from "Graitec Advance Manager".
4) Following this if you then run some NC Files using the NC option under AS documents, NC & DXF panel, the files should be created and appear in the Document manager.
* When checking these you should now have the project number at the front of the file name.
With this change to the settings from "Graitec Advance Manager" the NC file should now have a distinct reference to the project and can be easily identified.
There is also a method that allows for this reference to be placed on the actual component as a Hard Stamping (Powder Marking) this again is a standard NC process that can be included within the Advance NC in the "Graitec Advance Manager" Settings.
This can be set up as follows:
2) Again as above you can add in the Project Number, this will then become part of the text within the Hard Stamping then placed upon the component.
So when the component is produce this reference will appear on the Face of the object and also help to identify the component by project reference as well as its component number.
This will also apply to DXF files then created from the model as well:
Below is a list of available tokens that can possible be added into the references explained above.
The tokens that can be used for this default can be one of following:
• %PROJECT_NO - to display the project number
• %CLIENT - to display the client name
• %BUILDING - to display the building name
• %BUILDING_LOCATION - to display the building location
• %CONTRACTOR - to display the contractor name
• %DATE_ORDER - to display the data order
• %DESIGNER - to display the designer name
• %DATE_CONSTR - to display the data
• %DETAILER - to display the detailer name
• %MODEL_DWG - to display the model .dwg name
• %DRAWING_DWGs - to display the drawing name which the elements are detailed
• %DRAWING_NO - to display the drawing number
• %SinglePartPosNum - to display the single part mark
• %SPDRAWING_NO - to display the single part drawing number
• %NCPOS_NUM - to display the NC part mark
• %POS_NUM - to display the part mark
• %ASSEMBLY - to display the Lot/Phase
• %UserAttr1 - to display the value from User Attribute 1
• %UserAttr2 - to display the value from User Attribute 2
• %UserAttr3 - to display the value from User Attribute 3
• %UserAttr4 - to display the value from User Attribute 4
• %UserAttr5 - to display the value from User Attribute 5
• %UserAttr6 - to display the value from User Attribute 6
• %UserAttr7 - to display the value from User Attribute 7
• %UserAttr8 - to display the value from User Attribute 8
• %UserAttr9 - to display the value from User Attribute 9
• %UserAttr10 - to display the value from User Attribute 10
• %UserProjAttr1 - to display the user project attribute 1
• %UserProjAttr2 - to display the user project attribute 2
• %UserProjAttr3 - to display the user project attribute 3
• %UserProjAttr4 - to display the user project attribute 4
• %UserProjAttr5 - to display the user project attribute 5
• %Material - to display the display the material