Posted Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:06:16 GMT by Philip Pashkow Pleasant Mount Welding 3d cad manager
I am curious about what is the purpose of "additional steps" in the Drawing Process Manager? I added one to a main step. For example the "main step" selects all the MP pan stairs and adds them to a sheet. I then added an "additional step", to the "main step" that I wanted to select all the remaining SP stringers and add to a sheet . No matter what I do no "additional step" process does anything. Am I just totally wrong in my impression on how they should work?
The "main step" always works great.
Thanks,
Joseph

Attachment: [file not found]

Posted Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:30:51 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Dobosh,

I attached a PDF with an example. This should help to figure it out.

Regards,

Attachment: [file not found]

Posted Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:07:04 GMT by Philip Pashkow Pleasant Mount Welding 3d cad manager

Thank you for the fast reply. But I am actually referring to the “Drawing PROCESS Manager” not the “Drawing STYLE Manager” and the main steps and additional steps for the Quick Documents.

-Joseph

Posted Wed, 06 Aug 2014 22:39:25 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Joseph,

By pressing F1 on your keyboard you will have acces to all the documentation. By typing down in the search "Process Manager" you will have access to any topic about it. If you need more assistance about please send us an email about it.

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.