Posted Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:56:17 GMT by Russ Parker
I have a column with a plate welded to the top and a base plate at the bottom. The column is viewed from the front and there is a top view and a bottom view which are both called Endplate Right 1/8=1CO. When I check the views by double clicking the green frame and looking at the preview while selecting the different views I see 2 Endplate views,Endplate from right 1/8 = 1 CO - 1 & Endplate from right 1/8 = 1CO - 2. I'm guessing that those are the 2 views in the drawing. But when I try to change those views so that they are looking from the correct direction in the Drawing Style Manager I only find 1 Endplate from the right 1/8 = 1CO.What I want is to see the column shown with hidden lines when looking at the top of the column so that the shop can see that the column is under the plate. And I want to see the column with solid lines when looking at the base plate to show that the column is on top of the base plate and not under. What happens when I change the view direction for Endplates from the right 1/8 = 1CO one of the views is correct and the other is wrong. How do I get both views to show correctly in the detail drawing?Thank you.
Posted Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:39:26 GMT by Russ Parker
I'm a little surprised that no one has tried to answer this question. I'm sure the solution is hidden somewhere in the Drawing Style Manager. Is there an FAQ for this?Thank you,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.