Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:38:32 GMT by Rob Young
I have a job in Advance Steel that has tilt-up concrete panels. The roof steelwork will connect to the concrete panels. When I create the concrete panel by using "Other Objects" option "Wall", the panel at the corner of the building automatically join together. I do not want this to happen. The panel have a 16mm gap between them. Is there a way to stop AS joining these panels automatically together at the corners? Attached is my model of the panels.

Attachment: AS-Lot3-Stradbroke.zip

Posted Mon, 01 Jul 2013 11:17:39 GMT by Sorin Bularca Graitec ROMANIA

Hi Rob,

For better management and display of the intersection of concrete elements, Advance Steel provides the option for handling the priorities. These are designed both to interrupt concrete elements with different classes and create continuity between elements.

Please see this FAQ for better understanding of this functionality: http://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=1078&Language=EN&Name=How+are+the+priorities+of+the+concrete+elements+managed+in+Advance+Steel%3F

Best Regards,

Sorin Bularca

Technical Manager - Graitec Asia-Pacific

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.