Posted Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:29:49 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner
Usually after putting on punch marks on a beam to indicate where a future field plate (not modeled) will be put, they will show up when the display is set to "features". Sometimes they disappear completely no matter what the display is set to and all advance items are turned on. This can happen when copying or moving a beam and it's features/parts. I have gone to zoom-extents to see if they have gotten thrown off the model but have not been able to find them. Sometimes after putting on a new punchmark I will find later that there are 2 there, but this is not always the case. Punchmarks associated with bolts/studs and plates are not affected as far as I have been able to tell. Where do all my manually placed punch marks keep going?

Thanks

Bill
Posted Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:48:35 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Brooks,

You can try to use the search filter to find them, if you check the "hole" check box under objects tab, you can go under the 'holes" tab and check the "type" there. That will allow you to select punch mark. If you cannot find them after that, you can always send your model to your local technical support.

By the way, because this is an old post, have you been able to reproduce it with the latest service pack?

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.