Posted Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:32:29 GMT by Miguel RUIVO
In the command 3-Hinged Frame,symmetrical. I want to change the profile section as default by Advance Steel (column type HEA) and (rafter type IPE). I dont want to spend time changing everytime a need to use this connmad. I want to default in column and rafter my own sections. So there is a posibility to change this situation?? i think there will be a library for this connmad. Thanks
Posted Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:30:51 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

Please check the following FAQ : http://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=540&Language=EN describing how can you change the default profiles used by this macro.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu
Posted Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:55:25 GMT by Miguel RUIVO

Hi

I followed all the steps described in  http://www.graitec.com/en/FAQ_view.asp?FAQID=540&Language=EN

but, now in the sections column type and rafter type dont appears nothing. its Blank!! what appened??  

Posted Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:22:22 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

Please mention what values have you used for those two defaults ?

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu
Posted Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:27:58 GMT by Miguel RUIVO
I attached a JPG file where you can see the values that i am useing. These beams where created by us here in Venezuela

Attachment: Example2.JPG

Posted Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:14:53 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

As the profile is a user section added locally by the user, please send us his AstorProfiles2010.mdb database. You can find it in the following folder :

C:\ProgramData\Graitec\AdvanceSteel\Data  (Windows Vista / 7 )

C:\Document and Settings\All Users\ApplicationData\Graitec\AdvanceSteel\Data (Window XP).

Arhive it using WinRar / WinZip before attaching, as its size is quite big.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu.
Posted Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:22:26 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

The default value needs to have the following format : Perfil VP Properca#@§@#VP120.
The Type name text for your VP profile is Perfil VP Properca. To find out this name for a profile, you can access AstorProfiles2010 - table : ProfileMasterDatabase. Here, look for your profile and check its name in the TypeNameText column - this value should be used to configure the mentioned default section for a structural element.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.