Posted Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:40:50 GMT by

Hi,

When i open a detail drawing to clean it up i can not Lable holes or special parts.

i can lable beams and plates but nothing else

Thanks

Rob

Posted Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:06:09 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA

Hello,

Set the following default : "Additional label considering the function" to value = 0. In addition, please check if the labels are loaded in the detail drawing by using the command : "Label information Manager"

Best Regards,

Dumitru Berteanu.

Posted Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:09:55 GMT by M Pavlov

Hi Dimitru

I assume that in UK version it is called “… considering the Model Role”. Changed that to 0 and it works (marks bolts and special parts). One question though, what exactly does this thing control? Because there are no options to assign labeling types according to Model roles w/ “change the label” option when labeling manually. Thanks

Posted Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:12:11 GMT by

That worked

Thanks Rob

Posted Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:38:37 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA

Hello,

The bolts doesn't have configured model role definition for site or shop model roles. This will be fixed in Service pack 2. As a workaround, the default needs to be set on 0 for Advance Steel to consider the label from the "Any" category, ignoring its Model role.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.