Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:40:08 GMT by Miguel RUIVO

Hi

Actually my drawing style user for "all camera" created only show the potition number!!, i need to show also the information of bolts, plate dimensions and name of beams,etc, i tried to change de configuration of this but without effect, who to obtain more information???

regards,

Miguel Ruivo 

Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:07:35 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA

To obtain this information you need to modify the drawing style used by the camera process, and add labels for those object presentation. This edit is done from Drawing Style Manager, but beforing going there, you need to identify the drawing style used by the camera process.

- Open Drawing process manager, and search for camera process used inside the User category (modifications can be done only in this category).

- In the "Drawing styles" category of the process, click on the "Properties" button to open the Detail style map configuration.

- Here you will see a line in the column "Drawing style" with the name of the style you need to modify.

- Now open Drawing style manager and search for the style noted above, also in the User category.

- In the Object Presentation category, add label strategies to the objects you mentioned : bolts, plates, or modify existing label settings for the objects that don't display the full information.

- Save the Style and the process. Then make sure to use the Camera process from the "User" cateogry when creating your drawings, to make sure the modifications are taken into consideration.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.