To obtain this information you need to modify the drawing style used by the camera process, and add labels for those object presentation. This edit is done from Drawing Style Manager, but beforing going there, you need to identify the drawing style used by the camera process.
- Open Drawing process manager, and search for camera process used inside the User category (modifications can be done only in this category).
- In the "Drawing styles" category of the process, click on the "Properties" button to open the Detail style map configuration.
- Here you will see a line in the column "Drawing style" with the name of the style you need to modify.
- Now open Drawing style manager and search for the style noted above, also in the User category.
- In the Object Presentation category, add label strategies to the objects you mentioned : bolts, plates, or modify existing label settings for the objects that don't display the full information.
- Save the Style and the process. Then make sure to use the Camera process from the "User" cateogry when creating your drawings, to make sure the modifications are taken into consideration.