Posted Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:10:52 GMT by Baris Köroglu KOBE YAPI - Baris KÖROGLU
Can the attached plates in the camera box be drawn
in camera detail drawing?
Posted Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:31:06 GMT by Simona Breahnea UTCB
Hello,Yes it's possible.Have a nice day.Regards,Simona
Posted Sun, 03 Jul 2016 23:02:50 GMT by Baris Köroglu KOBE YAPI - Baris KÖROGLU
I asked to learn how it can be done. And also what is the easiest way to get the shop drawings of joint details. Thank you.
Posted Mon, 04 Jul 2016 15:54:21 GMT by Simona Breahnea UTCB
Hello,To view the attached plates in a node is required to create a camera on the desired node.Access the "Create Camera, UCS" command, place the camera in the desired location and then click on the Drawing Style Manager window and select the desired style.After generating the drawing you can see that attached plates can be seen on the drawing.Please see the attachments.Have a nice day.Regards,Simona

Attachment: Picture plates.rar

Posted Mon, 04 Jul 2016 16:18:33 GMT by Baris Köroglu KOBE YAPI - Baris KÖROGLU
Simona, thank you for your answer. But what i want to do is, to get a detail drawing of a joint, and the single part details of the attached plates of the joint near it. Like in the drawing process manager, "Assemblies - single with parts". I see some training videos, the joint detail is drawn, the single part drawings of the detail are drawn near it, the detail circle and name of detail is drawn on the general arrangement drawing. I couldn't do this. Regards, Barış.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.