Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:12:14 GMT by Russ Parker
I have mentioned this before to Graitec support but I have not heard if this issue has been fixed. When generating a shipping list multiples of the same parts are listed. For instance, I may have one beam that is unique in the model but it shows 3 or 4 of that same beam in the shipping list. It was verified by Graitec support that this is an issue that needs to be fixed because it was duplicated on a support computer by one of the technicians. Could someone please let us know when this feature will be working properly as we need to use a shipping list on every project.Thank you.
Posted Thu, 25 Feb 2016 02:05:45 GMT by Tommy Moussis Graitec USA Inc.
Hello Russ, It seems that this issue is on going and we will be raising a defect with Autodesk to resolve the issue. Would you be able to send your model to our support (support.americas@graitec.com) to use as reference for the defect. Best Regards
Posted Tue, 05 Apr 2016 18:24:46 GMT by Russ Parker
I have already sent the model to Olivier. He said he would forward it to Autodesk.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.