Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:47:06 GMT by David Stanfield

I have a large model that I am done with and I have created my shop drawings and now need to create my E Sheets, which I have done this process a million times on other jobs.  On this particular model, every time I try to generate E Sheets, such as overall 3D views, framing plan views, etc., only a small portion of the model shows up on the drawings and everything else is missing.  I've tried tons of things and can't get it to fix.  HELP!  I'm in a time crunch on this project and don't have time for this!

Thanks!

Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:53:27 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Please send us the model you are trying to detail, and also mention the style used and the Advance Steel + CAD versions.
If the issue appears on AS 2012 with Advance CAD, then it was a known defect which was fixed in Advance Steel 2013 with the introduction of 64bit platform  .
The workaround for this case is to turn off the Bolt, Hole and Anchor presentation from the style. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.