Posted Wed, 24 Jun 2015 23:49:10 GMT by Willow Hoadley Atlantic Equipment Installers, Inc
Using Advance 2016, assembly sheets are generated with "001,002,003..." for sheet numbers. What is the best way to change this setting? I am having this issue with Drawng Processes not Drawing Styles, I have already made the change in Advance Manager for the Drawing Styles. I have tried to make the change in Drawing Style Manager through the properties icon next to "Filename Selector" and when I do the name of the file gets changed and I can no longer see the original file name.
Posted Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:14:58 GMT by
Hi Patrick, There is two way to do this. The first is how you described it. The second it thru the Management tools.I the table editor portion of the management tools, select ODBC then in filter type file.You have to open the table DetailFileNameSelector located in the AstorCurrentAddIn ribbon.By opening the DetailFileNameSelector table you will be able to manage how your drawings are named.Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.