Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:02:43 GMT by Carsten Schwarz

I am just wondering how I hide the borders that show up around my views. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:48:25 GMT by

Hello Carsten,

If you want to desactivate the display of the green frames which appear when moving the mouse cursor over the views, please do the following:

- Open the GRAITEC Advance Manager

- Go to Settings > Defaults > Drawing-General > General

- Unactivate the "Show green frames in details" default

- Press "Load Settings in Advance" button (on the top-right of the dialog) and close the GRAITEC Advance Manager

If you reopen your drawing, the green frames should not appear anymore around your views.

Best regards

Philippe

Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:03:02 GMT by Carsten Schwarz

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am not sure I follow you though. Where is the Graitec Advance Manager?  I am using 2010. Also, will this method prevent the border from printing as well? Everytime I print I get this border around my views.

Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:30:11 GMT by

Hello Carsten,

The GRAITEC Advance Manager is new / available since Advance Steel 2011.

This is replacing the Management Tools (this has been developped for easier customization of settings and libraries) that you have in Advance Steel 2010.

In the Management Tools, you have to go to "Defaults" and you should find the same "Show green frames in details" default.

You might also find an icon "Toggle the display of green frames around details" in the "Numbering, drawing" toolbar, then "Sub - Finishing" toolbar.

Best regards

Philippe

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.