Posted Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:43:52 GMT by

When I try to import a model from STAAD.PRO V8i, using  "Import CIS/2" , the advance steel shown a  message "Unknow representation Type! No entities imported." . I use AS 2011, SP 1 and the hotfix. When I used the AS 8.1 I can import these files  without any problem, but when I update to the new version of AS, appears the problem.

Please help

Best regards!

Posted Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:20:30 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

Please check the following file : Cis2.cfg, located in C:\ProgramData\Graitec\T\CIS2.
In the GENMESSAGEFILE line, you should have a path similar to the following one : "SCREEN+C:\ProgramData\Graitec\T\Error.log";, where C:\ProgramData\Graitec is the path of your Graitec database installation folder. If the path has a format like : T:\Error.log, then you'll need to replace it with the correct one in all the paths avaliable in this configuration file. Just replace "T:\" with "C:\ProgramData\Graitec" as the rest of the path even in its incorrect format should be ok.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.