Posted Sun, 05 Mar 2017 19:06:19 GMT by BRIAN BALDISSERO Landmark Steel Detailing, LLC Owner
I am working on stairs and would like to use carrier angles for the treads that are L1 1/4 X 1 1/4 X 1/8 but I can not find any angle sizes smaller than L2X2X1/8 to use. Other than taking some flat bar and welding it together like an angle, how can I find the smaller angle sizes? Are they available?
Posted Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:34:21 GMT by Sophia Li Graitec USA
You can add new sizes to the angle profile (EXT_AISC14_Angle_equal under AstorProfiles): http://help.autodesk.com/view/ADSTPR/2017/ENU/?guid=GUID-F107DD46-AE70-4432-A92B-ADFAEA8AA037Keep in mind that the geometry parameters are in milimeters. Once you add the new size to the table, be sure to click on Update Defaults next to the Management Tools icon so that it can take into effect.
Posted Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:06:35 GMT by BRIAN BALDISSERO Landmark Steel Detailing, LLC Owner
It worked!!!!! Can't express how happy that just made me, thank you very much for your help. Have a good weekend!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.