Posted Fri, 14 May 2010 23:03:56 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer
How we can set lot option for detailing members. I set my columns as Lot1, beams as Lot2 & braces as Lot3 & want to detail them in the same sequence. I did not find any help on Advance Steel User's Guide. Any help is appreciated very much.

Regards,
Greg Daneshvar.
Posted Mon, 17 May 2010 08:42:31 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

To detail the lot phases in a desired sequence, you can use processes or drawing style based on selection, and have the lot phases preselected as required. In order to select a lot phase, you can use the Advance Steel command : Search filter (_AstM4CommModelSelectio), go to Properties / Lot-Phase. After the selection is done, use the drawing style/process. Then set another lot phase, and repeat the detailing procedure.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu.
Posted Mon, 17 May 2010 14:02:33 GMT by Valentin Dumitru Graitec ROMANIA

Hello Greg

There is another topic with the same subject. Please read the : "Could someone explain how to use the "Lot/Phase"?  Which is the benefit? " topic.

Regards
Valentin Dumitru

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.