Posted Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:54:04 GMT by CLINT STRAIN Structural Design Services, P.C. President
I  have a customer that wants the single part details on the assembly drawing for use in final QC of the assembly.  However, they still want the single parts to be on gather sheets as well.  Is this possible, if so, what is the configuration to make it happen?
Posted Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:56:14 GMT by Valentin Dumitru Graitec ROMANIA

Hello Clint

You have to use a different process to creat your drawings, "All main parts with single parts" or "Selected main parts with single parts"

Regards
Valentin Dumitru

Posted Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:01:10 GMT by CLINT STRAIN Structural Design Services, P.C. President
Thanks Val.  When I follow your suggestion I do get the single parts on the Assembly sheet, but I don't get the single parts on a gather sheet as well.  My customer would like to have it both places.
Posted Wed, 09 Mar 2011 14:09:23 GMT by Valentin Dumitru Graitec ROMANIA

Hello Clint

This will not be possible, this will create duplicate drawings and Advance will not allow.

Best regards
Valentin Dumitru

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.