Drawing Style Manager doesn't give a specific option to add or not a name to the views created by the Drawing Styles, but you can add one by using a text only label, forced to be displayed on a side of the view with the name : Front view, Top view etc.
To add this type of label, please see the explication below made for a simple Single part - beam, Front drawing style.
1. Go to DSM and pick a Single Part drawing style like : Sp - Beam, front 1:10 CX (Eng. International instalation).
2. Go to the Front view / object presentation.
3. Enter the options of the first model objects, which in this case is : "Beams".
4. Go to "Labeling Strategy". Here, create a new labeling strategy named : Front view.
5. Set the definition of the leader line to : "Text only".
6. Create a new Content of label called : Front view.
and set "used for" to - Beams.
7. Configure the label text to : Front view - there isn't any token for this, you need to write the text as you want to get in on the created drawing.
8. In Label arrangment, set :
- Arrangement method : New arrangement method
- Arrange strategy.: Enter its properties. Add a new : "Name of the label placing rule" with the name : Left. Then, Uncheck the first option : Arrange in object center, and check the last one : The total geometry must not be overlapped.
In the arrangement of iteration steps, keep only one step with : Search area : Left
Area precent : 100
Min / Max distance : 5 - 50.
This arrange strategy will place the "Front view" text label on the left side of the view. If you require another position, just change the "Search area" field in the Arranger control window.