Posted Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:42:40 GMT by Chris Hammer
I am trying to set up some drawing styles. We wish to remove "Center punch" from the shop drawings. I have done this in each style. But when I run the process "ANSI C" they show up anyway.
Same thing happens when I try to add dimensions to shear tabs. I can get them to come in indivdually but when I run the process they don't show up.

Thanks

Darrel
Posted Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:23:38 GMT by
On the shear tabs when you make the joint uncheck the create marking box and that will remove the punch mark on the details. Its under the plate and bolts then select plate layout and the the bottom box. That was how I removed it on mine. Then i setup a library for shear tabs that has it fixed by default
Posted Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:43:31 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

In order to remove the punch mark representation from a drawing process, you need to 
- remove the representation from the drawing styles used by the respective process. 
- use the drawing process from the same category as the modified styles / process that uses those styles.A drawing style modification is done in the "User" category, so the process that has to be used needs to be in the same "user" category. This means that you can't use the link buttons on the toolbars to start a process, as those will call it from the "Advance" category, and the process has to be started from Drawing Process Manager.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.