Posted Fri, 06 May 2016 18:58:53 GMT by Willow Hoadley Atlantic Equipment Installers, Inc
I have upgraded to Advance/AutoCAD 2017 and while I have been able to get my prototypes and drawing material list templates onto my drawings, I have not been able to get my old external BOM lists to show up. I cannot remember the process to transfer the lists and I also cannot find my notes from the last time I upgraded. The migration tool seems ok but I think it is about 50% complete and overall ineffective.
Posted Fri, 06 May 2016 22:10:35 GMT by
Hi Patrick, If you want we can go to the complete process together. Email me at pascal.beauregard@graitec.com when would be the best time for you next week and we can go thru the BOM Import Export process together. It is essentially done thru the BOM editor. The BOMs,the prototypes, the special parts and the standard parts go thru a different migrating process then the ASTORs for now.You have ASTORs in three different folders also:C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Advance\DataC:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Advance Steel 2017\User2\DataC:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Advance Steel 2017\Steel\DataTalk to you soon.Pascal

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.