Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:47:57 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer
How we can cteat new blank sheet in Detail forder?

Greg Daneshvar
GD Drafting
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:52:02 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Mr. Daneshvar,

Unfortunately there is no way you can have an empty seet in the folder. The only way, is when you move the content of an entire drawing to a different sheet, but soon as you will uptade you document manager, you will loose this empty sheet.

Sincerely,

Best Regards,

Posted Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:56:21 GMT by Nenad

Hi,

if you (or someone else) is still looking for a solution, there is a workarround:

- use a drawing style for some small single part (for example);

- delete the view from the drawing and save it. Now the drawing is empty, but it gets de-registered from the model

- register the drawing again in the model

- It is displayed in the document manager, the only drawback is that it is under "Project documents - Details - Unknown".

I don't know if it is good enough for you, but I need to reserve the few pages that shouldn't have any drawings and this does the trick.

Before I saw your post and tried the described method, I would just move the generated view outside the plot area - it was there, but will not show on the generated PDF...

Cheers,

Nenad

Posted Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:52:38 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer

Hello Nenad:

Thanks for reply. I found another way to create a sheet.

1-Select e.g. anchor rod plan icon & in the Detail box use" select view"

2-Select an epty space in model. At paper selection use "Single Part D size"

3-This will create a new sheet in Document maneger.

4-Move your objects into this sheet, update details & update BOM & you are done.

Regards,

Greg Daneshvar

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.