Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:39:51 GMT by Miguel RUIVO

Hi

I created my own assembly list on drawings. Its is completly different from advancesteel. But! my list is not running as i espect, i need some lights! or tips to get 100% working. The problem is:  - Detail : i can not get the quantity and total weight of pieces by each detail on this assembly. For example: per assembly there are plenty pieces or single parts and some times more than one of same single part what i need is to get the total quantity of this single part and total weight and finally in the end of list the total weight of assembly. Can any body help me.?

Thanks

Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:46:24 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Please send us the BoM template you've modified and the drawing in which when used, the result is incorrect.
The result you seek is similar to the result given by the default "Structured list" BoM template ? in which each assembly is grouped with its single parts, and quantities are given per main part ?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.