Posted Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:22:10 GMT by Nenad

Hi all,

we have a problem with the table position on exploded drawing:

if I position the table in the upper right corner in drawing, when exploded, the table moves to the left and down, and often overlaps the other parts of the drawings.

It is verry dificult to "separate" the table from the drawing then, so we have to position the table initially below the drawing frame, and only after exploding the drawing to move the table to the needed position. It is verry frustrating.

Does anyone have any solution to this problem?

Cheers,

Nenad

p.s. - you can find the problematic bom templates attached along with some photo examples

Attachment: AS Table explode problem.zip

Posted Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:02:32 GMT by Marian Bandzak

Hello Nenad,

I made few test with your templates and the behavior was correct after I deleted purple lines from them, templates contain only objects type "ASTBOMTEMPLATETEXT". Try if helps only deleting lines. I made also some other changes, like move objects to layer "0" or purged the template dwg.Let me know if you succeed.

Regards,

Marian

Posted Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:48:42 GMT by Nenad

Hello Marian,

it is working.

THank you.

The strange thing is that I could swear that I have tried (among others experiments) to delete the lines, and it didn't make any difference then.

However - the important thing is that it is working now, the exploded tables retain their position.

Thanks,

Nenad

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.